Henrietta Richer Photography
I, Henrietta Richer, am committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If I ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Please contact me via the email above if:
• you are unsure about anything contained in this policy or have any queries regarding your personal data.
• at any time you would like a copy of the personal information I hold.
• you would like to have your data deleted.
What I collect and what is done with the data collected.
I collect the following information:
• Contact information for email subscribers, only your name and email address - held by the Mad Mimi newsletters and emails service.
Used for: information relating to Henrietta Richer Photography - emails linked to the content of my website. This may include links to other sites and products which may be of interest to the reader.
This will be kept until I am notified otherwise so please contact if you would like your data deleted.
• IP address and information regarding your location and page views - collected and stored by Google Analytics.
Used for: analysing views on my website - which posts generate traffic and where these views originate from. Individual users are not identifiable and IP codes are not visible to me. This will be kept until I am notified otherwise so please contact if you would like your data deleted.
Links to other websites.
My website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave my site, you should note that I do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, I cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
Controlling your personal information.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
• if you have previously agreed to me using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time - please contact via email above.
I will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
I may share your information to third parties if I believe that disclosure is advisable or necessary to comply with the law, to enforce or apply my terms and conditions, or to protect the rights, property or safety of myself or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact me as soon as possible. I will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.